Turmeric is native India and Southeast Asia, where it has been popular for several thousand years.
Turmeric is the spice that gives curry its yellow color and powerful herb on the planet at fighting and potentially reversing disease.
This dried powdered spice that many people use in recipes. The curcurcumin is a polyphenol in turmeric with a quite amazing set of potential health benefits. These potentials benefits include better regulation of inflammation, cell signaling, blood sugar levels, blood fat levels, oxidation and brain levels of the omega-3 fatty acid called DHA, among its many benefits.
This puts on the top of the list as one of the most frequently mentioned medicinal herbs in all science. It has been used thousands of years as a spice and medicinal herb. It really does contain compounds with medicinal properties.
The most important of which is curcumin, these compounds are called curcuminoids. Curcumin is the main active ingredient in turmeric and it has powerful anti-inflammatory effects and is a very strong antioxidant.
If you want to experience the full effects, then you need to take an extract that contains significant amounts of curcumin. In fact, a number of studies have even reported that using curcumin is more advantageous that certain prescription drugs.
Following table show the nutrient amount in turmeric
|Vitamin B6||0.08 mg|
10 Benefits of Turmeric
- Anti-Inflammatory Compound.
- Increases The Antioxidant Capacity of The Body.
- Fight again Brain Diseases.
- Fight again Heart Diseases.
- Turmeric can help prevent Chronic Diseases.
- Turmeric can help prevent Cancer.
- Treating Alzheimer’s Disease.
- Helpful Against Depression.
- Useful in Preventing Alzheimer’s Disease.
- Arthritis Patients Very Well to Curcumin Supplementation.
- In Vegetables
- Used it in soup
- Use in rice
- Make a tea with ginger